Why place Remembrance Ad in Kathmandu Post Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Remembrance Classified Text Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Remembrance” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Remembrance advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Now Booking Remembrance Classified Display ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
- releaseMyAd has always aimed at simplifying Newspaper Advertising for all our privileged existing and future clients. So to begin the booking of your advertisement, you first need to visit releaseMyAd.com, then you need to choose the ad type as Display Classified and proceed to choose the category as Remembrance.
- After which you can review the rates in per sq.cm unit and then create your ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own advertisement in the Compose Ad section, specify the ad size to avoid any hassles while booking the ad.
- As you are done with creating your advertisement, you must mention or choose the preferred release dates, review the exact cost of your advertisement in the Preview Your Booking Details section. Then you can choose the preferred payment mode as per your convenience, which include both online and offline payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque Deposit, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash Collection.
You can get more answers related to Remembrance through our Question and Answer Forum
Kathmandu Post is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Remembrance Ad In Kathmandu Post To Get Maximum Response ?
Remembrance advertisements honour the memory of a person who has passed on. These advertisements are usually published to commemorate their birth and death anniversaries. Here is why you should book your remembrance ads in newspapers:
Paying Respect and Homage
- Remembrance advertisements in newspapers are an expression of respect and they pay homage to the departed.
- Remembrance advertisements are a medium for the near and dear ones of the departed to share their memories with them.
- Remembrance advertisements recognise and honour the achievements the deceased person made during their lifetime.
Reaching Out to People
- Remembrance advertisements help to reach out to extended family members, friends, as well as the people who have in some way or the other interacted with or affected the departed during their lifetime.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people across cities and villages. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.