Why place Recruitment Ad in Kathmandu Post Newspaper ?
- Choose your preferred format from Classified Text, Classified Display or Display as your Recruitment ad type as well as the newspaper of your choice
- Create and design your advertisement with the help of our online templates and enhancements and review the same with our Live Ad Preview Feature
- Select the ad release dates and advance towards the ‘Make Payment’ page and clear the payments via our online and offline payment mediums
- As soon as your payment(s) is cleared, you receive an instant confirmation via email with an invoice consisting of all your ad booking details, from releaseMyAd.
Authorized Advertising systems of all major newspapers have been incorporated in our services to ensure consistency in flow & availability of dates. All payments made in favour of your ads on our website are handled securely through SSL encryption for maximum protection. Please feel free & secure to use your Credit/Debit Cards/ Net Banking/ Wire Transfer & Cheque payment methods as safe options via releasemyad.com.
Please have a look at the following formats or ad types under which you can publish your recruitment advertisement:
- Classified Text Ads: Classified Text adverts are simple run-on line ads which only consist of words or characters. They can be enhanced with the help of our online enhancements which include background colours, ticks, screen borders etc. These ad types are charged on the basis of characters, words or the number of lines used in the composition of the ad.
- Classified Display Ads: These ad types fall under the classified section but also have the feature of displaying images and logos or emblems. Display Classified adverts can be designed with the help of our pre designed templates and other features like text formatting, header and footer formatting, background colour selections, uploading images and logos of the company. These ads are calculated on the basis of per sq.cm of space used by the advert in the particular newspaper page.
- Display Ads: Display advertisements are the most elaborate form of newspaper advertising and is also the most creative layout for print advertisements. You may design the ad online or upload your own design as well as get it designed by expert advertisers and upload it in either JPEG/EPS or PDF format. These ads too are charged on the basis of per sq.cm of space used in the newspaper.
ReleaseMyAd.com being the pioneers in the field of online booking of newspaper advertisements, are aware of the trouble that people had to go through for releasing newspaper adverts.
Hence we have enabled you to book newspaper recruitment ads instantly online in just a few easy steps. We all know that ‘Time’ is equivalent to ‘Money’ and releaseMyAd helps you save both with our online ad booking services.
Kathmandu Post is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Recruitment Ad In Kathmandu Post To Get Maximum Response ?
Finding and hiring the best candidate for a job vacancy is a time-consuming and complicated task.
Here is why you should book your recruitment ads in newspapers:
Helps in Hiring
- Efficient hiring of employees is necessary for the running of a successful company. Recruitment ads help both employers find the most suitable candidate for a job opening, and helps job seekers find the most suitable job that matches their qualifications and interests.
Useful for Both Employers and Job Seekers
- Recruitment ads help to bridge the gap between the demand for employees and the supply of employable candidates. In other words, recruitment ads are valuable both to employers and job seekers.
Contains Relevant Job Information
- Recruitment ads contain all the essential information related to job vacancies that a company has, including the nature of work and the minimum qualifications to apply for the vacancy.
Wide Coverage of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are widely read by people in cities and villages across the length and breadth of the country. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.
- There are still a lot of people in India who are still not proficient in using online job portals. Recruitment ads in newspapers in English, Hindi and regional languages help to make the job market more accessible for everyone.
ReleaseMyAd understands your company as well as job needs hence we have made the extra effort of speeding up your newspaper ad booking process online. We also eliminated the trouble of standing in long queues to make payments for releasing the advertisement in a newspaper of your choice!!!